Most people do not like reading or writing Policies, Procedures, and System Security Plans. This is understandable – most of the documents are usually written in difficult-to-understand language, are not updated on a regular basis and are very resource-intensive.
Do these Scenarios Ring a Bell?
- Small IT Department
- Lack of bandwidth
- Lack of seasoned employees with a background in Cybersecurity
- Lack of Funding
- Do not know how to connect between technology/tools and compliance documentations
- Cannot decipher CMMC Compliance Requirements
- Hunting for relevant content from the internet. Internet content is outdated, and one is spending time mapping between free stuff and requirements.
Benefits of using CKSS’ CMMC NIST Policy Templates:
- Custom made to satisfy CMMC Certification Levels 1-3
- Coaching notes to guide you on requirements
- Prefilled documents (we have done 80% of the work a consultant would charge you for). The remaining adaptation you need to do is clearly marked with comments and instructions
- Provides value by saving you time and headache of deciphering requirements
- Functional documents that serve the dual purpose of certification and maintenance of a robust IT shop.
- Testimonials from small to big tier companies. Click here
- Many Supplemental Forms, Security Plans, BYOD policies, Mobile Device Policies, Sample Procedures, etc.
- Templates have been developed by seasoned cybersecurity consultants who have authored FedRAMP and Risk Management documentswith over 25+ years of experience
- Excellent customer support
- Discounted rates for major updates
- Do not create documents just because of CMMC Certification – do not produce policies and procedures only for the certification auditor; instead, treat them as living documents that will help your company fulfill normal operations tasks such as business continuity and vulnerability management. Documents should serve a dual purpose of compliance and functionality.
- Create user-friendly documents that apply to your environment. Procedure documents do not have to be lengthy documents.
- Documentations are only part of the CMMC Certification. Compliance documents must be socialized into the company culture way before engaging a C3PAO for assessment. IT Personnel must demonstrate knowledge of everyday processes.
- Documentations must be updated regularly to reflect changing technologies, tools, and IT processes.
For a preview of cmmc nist policy templates, click here.