Security Risk and Compliance Services
Are you Compliant?
CKSS offers a wide variety of security risk and compliance services to its clients. Many of the security requirements set forth by governments and industries are based on very specific and very real threats aimed to disrupt organization operations, expose proprietary critical data or undermine national security. Smart organizations recognize that, when compliance and security strategies are aligned, it sends a message to customers and fraudsters that security is a priority.
The challenge is that compliance is often a moving target and very resource intensive. There are new regulations, with seemingly innocuous names but broad consequences such as GDPR, and DFARS 252.204-7012. Existing regulations are constantly evolving, with dozens of new directives arriving each week. In this fast-moving environment, keeping afloat in a sea of change seems an almost impossible endeavor. How can organizations even think about getting ahead of the compliance curve? They can do it by partnering with compliance experts to help focus on the future, implementing cloud-based solutions to facilitate faster adoption of new technologies.
CKSS’s cybersecurity professionals understand business risk and the need to align the right security strategy with business goals. Our compliance services can help your organization:
- Create a Risk Management Framework for Managing Information Risk
- Security control tailoring in support of various cloud-based deployment models and security standards
- Create an Overarching Security Control set that maps controls from many government and industry regulations
- Create Policies and Procedures
- Create a Continuity-of-Operations Plan
- Create an Incident Response Plan
- Create a System Security Plan (SSP)
- Create a security training Program
- Create a Vulnerability and Remediation Program
- Continuous Monitoring
- Create Risk Register
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)/NIST 800-171 Gap Analysis
- Cloud Computing Assessments
- FedRAMP Gap Analysis
- Critical Security Controls (Best Practice Audits)
- FISMA/HIPPA Assessments and Audits
- PCI Risk Assessments
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- OMB A-123 & PCI Readiness Reviews/ Gap Analysis
- Develop an agile, proactive Security Strategy Road Map that aligns and maps to industry and government regulations to protect infrastructure, systems and data; respond to threats; and leverage experience and learning for continuous improvement
- Become compliant with data security regulations and standards via
- Advisory Services
- Gap Analysis
- Go beyond Compliance to our Security Managed Services that provide a holistic approach to risk management and capabilities of dealing with various threats, data breaches, and business disruptions.
CKSS provides solutions to help you meet your organization’s regulatory requirements including those required by frameworks/Standards FISMA, DFARS 252.204-7012/NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance, PCI DSS, FedRAMP, ITAR, EAR, HIPPA, GDPR, and Cyber Security Framework.