To remain competitive, organizations are looking for ways to rethink their business models and processes to adopt advanced strategies for assessing, storing, protecting, and using the data they generate. Modernization is critical to supporting innovation and protecting critical data. In addition, data is the currency in today’s world of connectivity. As a result, data is growing faster than most organizations can accommodate, from the data center to the cloud to the edge.
We are reinventing how applications and infrastructure are built using our subject matter expertise, cutting-edge technologies, open source, and cloud services. As a result, we help your business become more secure, efficient, agile, and responsive to the ever-changing landscape.
- Modernization of Legacy Monolithic Application to Microservices
- Adoption Containers and Kubernetes
- Serverless Architecture
- Migration and optimization of Native Cloud Services
- Agile methodology
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Continuous monitoring and analysis
- Network Systems Design, Integration, and Implementation
- Infrastructure Operations and Maintenance
- Continuous Enhancements
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- IT Helpdesk/CRM
- API Security, Container Security
- Hardening of Cloud Resources
- Microservices Security
- Manual Code Review
- Automated Code Scans
- Analysis and Remediation
- Continuous Monitoring
- Project Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Controlling & Closing
- FISMA Compliance/Governance
- Operations Standard Operating Procedures and knowledgebase Wikis.
- Cost Management through Open-Source Solutions, Standardization, and Continuous Cleanup of IT Resources. Optimization and Cleanup of Current Products and Software Licenses.
- Project Reporting, Briefings, and Writeups
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Register & Management
- Performance Improvement via Processes, Tools, & Technologies
- Continuous Lessons Learned throughout SDLC
- Timeliness of Project and Audit Deliverables