CKSS Managed Security Services solutions combine industry leading tools, expertise, and industry-leading capabilities to help secure your information assets often at a fraction of the cost of in-house security resources.
Managed Security Services
Many organizations have limited staff and resource constraints. Organizations are challenged with overcoming skills shortages, fighting new threat adversaries or looking for more efficiencies with emerging technologies. The landscape keeps changing everyday with threats becoming more hostile and with more endpoints on the network .
With so many security breaches in the news and a seemingly endless supply of threats and cyber criminals, many organizations are turning to Managed Security Providers for do the heavy lifting.
Our team of Security Personnel have extensive experience in helping organizations rapidly scale security and compliance operations. We enable organizations to take full advantage of our innovative Security as-a-Service capabilities and unmatched expertise.
- Competitive consulting fees and greater ROI
- Prevention of issues that impact the business
- Reduce Infrastructure and personnel cost
- Reduce downtime impact and duration
- Subject matter experts in Cloud Computing, Security Operations and Compliance
- Proven expertise and strategic partnerships that ensure the security, availability and integrity of client critical information.
- We don’t just give lip service in the area of Cyber Security, we have the certifications, experience, relationships needed to take meet your security needs.
- CKSS employs top of the line data protection solutions for data at rest and in transmit. We employ an array of security methodologies to safeguard client data, from inception to the conclusion of engagements/Projects.
Our consultants have industry’s most prestigious certifications such as:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
- Certified Risk Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect—Associate (AWS-SAA)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Professional (AWS-SAP)
- AWS Certified Developer—Associate (AWS-DA)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (AWS-CLF)
- Certified ITIL Foundations, V3
- Certified Information and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
CKSS Managed Security Services solutions combine industry leading tools, expertise, and industry-leading capabilities to help secure your information assets often at a fraction of the cost of in-house security resources. Offerings include:
- Cloud Computing
- CKSS has built its Cloud Practice to not only address the requirements in the shared responsibility model but to augment the security capabilities provided by cloud providers (AWS, Azure, and Google). We work with companies on their cloud journey, i.e. from cloud strategy, assessment/roadmap; cloud transformation/migration; and cloud operation/optimization. LEARN MORE
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) in support of the following services:
- Advisory Services
- Risk Management Governance Program
- Policies and Procedures
- Well-defined Risk Management framework
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)/NIST 800-171 Gap Analysis
- Cloud Computing Assessments
- FedRAMP Gap Analysis
- Critical Security Controls (Best Practice Audits)
- FISMA/HIPPA Assessments and
- PCI Risk Assessments
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- OMB A-123 & PCI Readiness Reviews/ Gap Analysis
- Our team of DevSecOps have extensive experience in helping organizations in working with Developers and Operations in implementing automated security processes within an automated DevOps Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipeline. LEARN MORE
- Internal and External Vulnerability Assessments
- Network Architecture Evaluation of Design and Topology
- PCI Vulnerability Scans
- Static and Dynamic Web Application Scans
- Infrastructure (Servers, Databases, Applications, and Mobile Devices) Compliance scans against established benchmarks such as Centers for Internet Security (CIS) and Department of Defense Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS)
- Networking Devices Vulnerability, Security, and Compliance Scans against Established Benchmarks such as CIS Benchmarks and DISA STIGS
- Penetration Testing: Conduct a series of authorized simulated attacks on information systems to evaluate the effectiveness of existing security safeguards
- Harden networking devices, applications, mobile devices, laptops, databases, and Servers using security benchmarks such as Centers for Internet Security (CIS) and Department of Defense Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS)
- Creation of Hardened Gold Standard Installation images, i.e. Amazon Machine Image (AMIs)/Azure Virtual Hard Drives
- Documenting exceptions from Established Benchmarks
- Conducting in-house Compliance Checks
- Providing meaningful reports and remediation strategies
- Patch Management
- Cloud and on on-Premises Monitoring
- Cloud Computing