Cyber Security Articles
Here are some white papers to keep you informed about the latest advances in cyber security.
- DFARS FAQs Network Penetration Reporting and Contracting for Cloud Services. Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) and Procedures, Guidance, and Information (PGI).
- NIST Special Publication 800-53. Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations.
- Overview of Amazon Web Services. An overview by Amazon.
- Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) Guidebook. Provides guidance and procedures to Government personnel for evaluating contractor purchasing systems and preparing the CPSR reports.
- NIST Special Publication 800-171B. Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Non-federal Systems and Organizations.
- DFARS Government Final Ruling 2016-25315.. Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement: Network Penetration Reporting and Contracting for Cloud Services (DFARS Case 2013–D018)
- OWASP Top 10 2017. The Ten Most Critical Web Application Security Risks.
- AWS Well-Architected Framework.This document helps you understand the pros and cons of decisions you make while building systems on AWS.
- NIST Special Publication 800-171. Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations
- Architecting for the Cloud. This whitepaper is intended for solutions architects and developers who are building solutions that will be deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS).