Version 1.0. Issue Date: 9/21/2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
- If you purchase goods or services from our site, the transaction will be covered by our Licensing Agreement.
- In order to ensure that this website remains available to all users, we may monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone using this site expressly consents to such monitoring.
- Unauthorized attempts to modify, alter, deface, destroy, or corrupt any information stored on this site or this system, to defeat or circumvent any security features, to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, to breach security or authentication measures, to forge TCP/IP headers, to install or attempt to install unauthorized software, to mount denial-of-service attacks, or to utilize this system for reasons other than its intended purposes are expressly prohibited. Such uses and may result in criminal prosecution.
- Any possible criminal activity will be reported, together with any evidence that may be gathered, to the appropriate authorities.
- All content on this site, and all content of any documents provided to visitors or clients (in, for instance, newsletters), is our property, or that of another original copyright holder, unless stated otherwise.
- No user may copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit any of the content—in whole or in part—except with our express written agreement or that of the original copyright holder. These copyright terms apply to all downloaded books and other products purchased from this site or acquired in any format by accessing our sites.
Limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are a business user, please note that, in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue
- business interruption
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation, or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which are set out in our terms and conditions of supply.